Villa Sampaguita is normally open from March 1st to November 30th
and closed December 1-February 28. In winter we can rent the apartments
on a weekly basis or accept a group booking for the B&B (minimum
of one week). Please contact us for winter rates.
- All rates are in euro and exclusive of 10% sales tax.
- We accept Visa, Mastercharge, American Express and Diners
- Our minimum stay is normally 3 nights (if you can only
stay 2 nights ask us and we will try to accomodate you)
Bed and Breakfast Rooms:
Our rooms all have a balcony and a spacious bathroom with bath/shower.
Breakfast iincludes local cheeses, salamis, fresh baked pastries,
organic fruit and fresh squeezed juice, fresh eggs (our own chickens)
or pancakes on request
B&B Room Rate
|2 nights (per
||3 or more nights
|Single person occupancy
Each apartment has fully equipped kitchen/living room and additional
sofa bed in living room
|Apartment (3 night
||Daily rate inc breakfast
||Weekly rate inc breakfast
Daily rate w/o breakfast
Weekly rate w/o
|Long term rates; two
weeks, monthly etc
|One Bedroom double occupancy
|One Bedroom multiple occupancy (double bed
+ sofa twin bed) max 4 p
|Two Bedroom (2 double-beds or one
double-bed and 2 single beds plus sofa bed) max 5 p
Please contact us for group rates and offers.
We can also offer you a tour itinerary and a mini-bus with driver
please see Villa Sampaguita Tours
cooking lessons at Villa Sampaguita:
We can provide traditional Piedmontese dinners on request for 4
or more guests using our own organic produce and including our wine
from our vineyard and other selected wineries. We can also accomodate
cooking classes for small groups (minimum 4 persons) See Rina's
- We can accomodate half-board (breakfast and dinner) on request.
- Ideal for cyclists or walking groups. See Cycling
Villa Sampaguita is primarily set up for
adults looking for a base to explore N.W. Italy, however children
of ages are more then welcome. We have a range of childrens diversions
see Villa Sampaguita Bambini. Cots
for infants are free of charge, and we don't charge breakfast for
under 5's. Dinners are half-price for under 12's.
- Payment in cash (Euro ) or credit card (Visa, American Express,
Mastercard or Diner’s Club).
- Dicsount of 5% if paid in cash
- We recommend that you rent a car to stay here.
- We are very easy to find (see
map) and we will provide you with detailed directions.
- Rooms are non-smoking. We ask smokers to use the balcony or
- At this time we cannot accept pets.
Please e-mail or fax your intended arrival date, number of people
and nights you will stay. We will send you a confirmation with deposit
details by return and detailed directions how to find us.
and Cancellation Policy:
- We require a deposit of 20% to confirm a booking.
- For cancellation up to 30 days prior to arrival we will refund
the deposit or credit it towards a future stay.
- For cancellation less then 30 days prior to arrival, no show
or early departure we charge our minimum 3 nights stay to your
- We can issue you an invoice for your travel insurance claim.
- Group bookings and Palio di Asti Tour have a different cancellation
policy available on request to interested parties.
- We take deposits by Visa card only on our secure deposit page.
Bricco Cravera, Valleandona 117
Asti 14100, ITALY
||(39) 338 467 9331 or (39 327
Site Design by Erin Brewer